Harpist, pianist, singer, teacher
Hello! I'm Lizzie, a professional harpist, harp, piano, and voice teacher, and accompanist currently based in Stourbridge in the West Midlands, but I've also lived and worked in Hong Kong and New Zealand. I perform all around the West Midlands, but am also happy to travel further afield.
I can provide live harp music for your wedding, special occasion or corporate event. You can have any kind of music you like - traditional classical, celtic folk tunes, current pop songs, or tunes from movies and TV. You can even have a custom arrangement of your favourite song.
I also teach harp, piano, and voice lessons. Whatever your age and ability, whether you want to pass exams or just play for fun, I'll help you learn and improve at your own pace.
Versatile freelance musician
Here's a quick rundown of what I do:
- Wedding harpist - live harp music for weddings, civil ceremonies, civil partnerships, or vow renewals
- Event music at business launches, corporate events, private functions, parties, or any special family occasion
- Piano accompaniment - sensitive, supportive piano accompaniment for soloists and exam students, as well as for choirs and musical theatre productions
- Soprano - Either as a singing harpist for weddings and events, or as a soloist for sacred or secular performances
- Harp, piano, and voice lessons for adults and children of all abilities, from my home in Stourbridge in the West Midlands
Send me an email to email@example.com for a chat about what you need. Or give me a call on 07551 623583.